Some guidelines and rules
Before burning you will be asked…
-have you read the “rules” on our site.
-have taken the fire safety course from the flow arts institute
- This is a drug free, all ages space,
- All photogrphers must have permission of persons photographed.. Please ask the event host about group photos to be coordinated.
- no off leash pets
- Fuel storage and soaking areas marked and away from any open flames.
- Designated spin off zone, a designated performing zone.
- respect saftey permiters keep burner areas for burners only getting ready or performing only
- keep off limits sections off limits
- No kerosene only white gas and/or lantern fluid.
- Mandatory safety and guidelines review for all performers at each event.
- Fire extinguishers as well as first aid gear.
- Small participation fee from performers.
- Suggested donation box for spectators.
- the help of many caring volunteers
- burners are required to inspect equipment before each burn
- One trained safety person with fire retardant blanket per fire performer.
- burners agree to stay in communication and coordinate with safeties
- burners must agree to be safeties and coordinate with other event participants
- no empty fuel cans in trash, bring own if possible. We will provide what we can
- have fun
- all burners required to take flow safety certification course?
- burners are required to check in with the event host before performing to go over safety protocol and take info for fuel station lineup
- please be smart and wear non flammable clothing
- We highly suggest this fire-safety-course available online (here) via the flowartsinstitute for a small fee if you plan on burning
To get up to date event information join our email list
Thank you for following all our guidelines and keeping this event safe, accessible, and fun for everyone!
please donate in person or on patreon to keep thee events going
If you’re looking for discount juggling props visit our Creations shop where we sell diy props for reasonable prices to help support further events!